InHouss is hiring! If you are looking for a remote job in marketing that provides you with schedule flexibility and growth potential, this is the position for you!
InHouss Media LLC is growing fast and we are looking for an ambitious, confident and experienced Social Media Manager to help us with our awesome clients. You will be responsible for the overall strategy and management of our client’s social media accounts. This includes building a comprehensive social media strategy, client relations, creating amazing content for the different social platforms, scheduling content, community management, advertising and follower growth.
You will be the main contact for our clients so we need someone with excellent customer service skills and an audience-first mindset. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand how to develop a marketing strategy and how to create engaging and effective content.
- Develop, implement and manage a social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Create, manage and monitor social media content including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Produce and write a variety of original content including graphics, Instagram Stories and Reels for organic and paid campaigns that fits brand aesthetic
- Compile and send reports on progress to clients
- Build relationships and trust with your clients
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Manage comments, messages and engagement on social platforms
- 1-3 years of proven success in Social media marketing
- Vast knowledge of current social media features and strategies
- Hands on experience in content creation (video and photography skills a big bonus!)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to create creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform
- Excellent communication skills
Location: This is a remote position, but the candidate must be located in Spokane, WA or Coeur d’Alene, ID
Schedule: 15-20 hours per week to start. Hours are flexible, but must be business hours.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]