Flexible, remote, Pinterest.
If those three words make you excited, then we have the job for you! We are hiring a Pinterest Account Specialist to help us serve our amazing clients across the globe.
We will be training you in Pinterest marketing, so you don’t need Pinterest marketing experience (although it’s a big bonus!) but experience in content marketing, blogging or SEO is preferred. A basic understanding of the Pinterest platform (even just as a user) is required. The most important things to us us finding someone who is a self-starter who is eager to learn new skills, work hard and grow with our team!
You will be responsible for helping our team manage the Pinterest marketing strategy for our clients across the globe. This is a flexible and remote position starting at 10-15 hours per week, with potential to grow up to 25 hours per week.
- Design and implement a Pinterest marketing strategy to align with client’s goals
- Manage the daily and monthly tasks of each client account with our graphic designer and team lead
- Create keyword reports for Pinterest
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI in monthly reports
- Work with our team to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Communicate with clients consistently with updates, reports and ideas
- Pinterest Marketing experience preferred but not required
- Experience in marketing or content marketing
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]