We are looking for an ambitious part-time social media assistant to add to our team!
InHouss is a digital marketing company based in Spokane serving clients all over the world. We are growing and would like to find a new team member who wants to grow with us and gain experience in Digital Marketing! We are a remote team so if you like setting your own schedule and are a self-motivated worker, this is the job for you.
The job will be roughly 20-25 hrs a week, with room for growth to a full-time position.
As our Social Media Assistant, you will work alongside our Social Media Managers, we will expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Your primary responsibilities will include updating social media pages, content creation visits, pulling reports, and engaging with followers. To succeed in this role, you need to be able to write well and have a 6th sense about what interests people!
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) for various social networks, including, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions, competitions and giveaways
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Pull performance reports and check-in with clients.
- Be available for content creation visits for local clients.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS in marketing, communication, or a related field a huge plus
- 1+ years’ experience in social media marketing
- Experience with social media management tools
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Basic graphic design skills using Canva
- Knowledge of latest social trends and platforms; Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook
- Extremely skilled with Instagram Stories
- Funny, sassy, witty, tongue in cheek humor with the focus on entertaining our audience
- Photography skills a huge bonus!
$20-$25 an hour depending on experience.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org