I think entrepreneurs can be some of the hardest people to buy for. They are usually pretty particular about what they want and will go buy something themselves if they need it. But fear not, I decided to make a list of some of the best gifts you can buy the small business owner or entrepreneur in your life this Christmas! These are things that I use, other entrepreneurs in my life use or things I wish I used from all price ranges.
- Coffee of the Month Club: I don’t think I know a single entrepreneur or business owner who doesn’t drink coffee. If you asked me what’s more important to making my business run, coffee or my laptop, I would honestly have a hard time answering. A Coffee of the Month Club is a fun gift for any coffee lover, but especially the small business owner. I like the Bean Box Club because it has Seattle roasters in it, but I know there are a lot out there! $78 for 3 months.
2. Social Media Consultation: What does every business owner really want this Christmas? For their business to grow and run more smoothly! That’s why a social media consultation training session is the perfect gift. This is a 3-hour session with yours truly to tackle the social media strategy of a business and get all their questions (and believe me, they probably have lots!) answered. Give the gift that will LITERALLY pay itself back! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing
3. LongChamp ‘Large Le Pliage’ Tote: I love Longchamp bags for so many reasons; they are sturdy, waterproof, large and my favorite reason of all, so classic! No matter what you’re wearing, this bag instantly elevates the look. The reason why I love it for entrepreneurs is that it will fit ALL the things. Your laptop, notebook, you name it, plus everything else you need your bag to carry. I had my first one for 10 years of very heavy use, I just bought a new one because I wanted a new color. Available here. $145
4. LifeArt Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Do you have a pair of blue light blocking glasses yet? If you don’t, go ahead and add one to your cart for yourself and one for the entrepreneur on your list. I’ll admit I was skeptical that these glasses could actually help with headaches and eye strain from looking at the computer all day, but I have been using them for a couple months now and they really do work! They are stylish and unisex, oh and they are under $20! See them here.
5. Portable Charger: There’s nothing worse than running out of battery at a meeting, in an airport or on the commute home, the portable charger allows you to re-charge from anywhere. Simply charge your portable charger up at home and keep it with you in case of emergencies. Most work with iPhones, androids and tablets. $43.99. Get it here.
6. Active-Day Meeting Notebook: This notebook helps meetings stay organized and helps you stay on task. I bought this earlier this year and I absolutely love the way it helps me keep track of specific meetings. It’s got a handy place for you to prepare an agenda for a meeting, take notes and even a place to put action points after the meeting. Only $21.99. Get it here.